Safe and Proper use of
Disinfectants & Household Cleaners
An Expert Panel on Separating Fact from Fiction.
On Thursday, April 9, 2020, The Partnership for Air Matters, with the Tribal Healthy Homes Network, the WA State Department of Health, Environmental Protection Agency, Center for Disease Control and Indian Health Service hosted a webinar to discuss...
The Panel included:
- Gillian Mittelstaedt, MPA Executive Director, Partnership for Air Matters/Tribal Healthy Homes Network
- Nate McMichael Director, Center for Cross-Program Outreach; U.S. EPA, Office of Radiation and Indoor Air
- Anita Pease, Director of the Antimicrobials Division to discuss List N: Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2
- Amy E. Kirby, Ph.D., MPH Environmental Microbiologist, CDC’s COVID Response Community Mitigation Task Force, Washington Team
- Celeste L. Davis, MPH, REHS Environmental Public Health Program Director, Northwest Portland Area Indian Health Board/Northwest Tribal Epi-Center
- CAPT Tom Weiser, MD, MPH Medical Epidemiologist, Portland Area Indian Health Service
- Nancy P. Bernard, MPH, REHS, CPSI Program Manager, School Environmental Health and Safety, Indoor Air Quality, Environmental Public Health Division, Washington State Department of Health
- Denise Frakes, Owner, Coach and Trainer, Blue Sky Services – Residue Free Cleaning
- Aileen Gagney MA. Arch, HHS, GA-C, CLR, DST Technical Advisor and Trainer, Tribal Healthy Homes Network
- National Tribal Air Association and Institute for Tribal Environmental Professionals
- Document 1 Nulla placerat ante quis vestibulum dictum. Donec purus elit, aliquet sit amet sodales et, dapibus vitae est. Cras a turpis sit amet neque faucibus lacinia in id est. Praesent quis hendrerit diam, non elementum nibh. Vivamus feugiat diam eget lorem tincidunt mollis. Curabitur condimentum, diam eget facilisis consectetur, massa enim sollicitudin urna, ut consectetur erat erat id mauris. Nulla facilisi. Vestibulum aliquet dapibus odio ac dignissim. Nam auctor eu libero ut ornare.