Radon is a naturally occurring radioactive gas and comes from the natural breakdown of uranium. It is also the number one cause of lung cancer among non-smokers, according to EPA. Yet as an odorless, invisible gas, radon cannot be seen, smelled or tasted, so there are no immediate symptoms that will alert you to the presence of radon. Testing is the only way to know your home's radon levels.



A simple radon test will help determine if your home is exposed to radon. Testing your home/school/work place is the first step towards remediation. Learn more about radon with the resources below.